Terms & Conditions
By booking your stay at Paradise Valley Lodge, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST
- We have a 2 night minimum stay throughout the year
- 3 night minimum applies for long weekends and Easter
- 6 night minimum for the Christmas period
- Rates are subject to change and will be confirmed at the time of reservation
- Cleaning, linen and towels are provided (charged accordingly)
- $500 Security deposit for Loss or Damage (refunded at check out) exclusive bookings
- Surcharges apply for any damage to the room, property or additional cleaning required will be charged to the guest
Booking Deposit Terms
- A 20% deposit is required to secure your reservation. We will invoice you direct or deposit to our bank account with the following information:
- Paradise Valley Lodge – ANZ Bank # – 06 0433 0452870 01 name/ref: date
- We will issue an invoice for the balance owing.
- The booking is transferrable
- The balance owed is payable 48 hours prior to your booking arrival date
- COVID: The booking is transferrable or Fully refundable less booking fee
Due to the extraordinary circumstances of coronavirus affecting travel in New Zealand and worldwide we will be offering all guests a full refund or 12 months to postpone any booking that has to be cancelled.
- Cancellations received with less than thirty (30) days’ notice are subject to the non-refundable reservation deposit
- Cancellations received with less than 14 days’ notice are subject to a 50% forfeit of total booking period
- Cancellations less than 7 days will forfeit 100% total booking cost
- No shows will forfeit 100% total booking period
- No refunds for early departures or catering cancellations
- It is recommended that travel insurance be taken out, in case of unforeseen circumstances on which a booked property becomes unavailable Paradise Valley Lodge will use its best endeavours to find suitable alternative accommodation or refund all charges
- In the event of a property sale , Paradise Valley Lodge reserve the right to cancel future bookings, however, will endeavour to forward the reservation to the new owners of property in liaison with the guest
- Paradise Valley Lodge accepts no responsibility to amend your reservation due to : transport delays/closures/cancellations. i.e. airport, ferry, or road closures due to bad weather.
Check-In & Out Times
- Check-In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Continental Breakfast, grazing Platters with bubbles, wine or non-alcoholic beverages available (extra charges apply)
- Please advise any special dietary requirements at least 30 days out from arrival
Event / ceremony Bookings
Additional Terms and Conditions specific to event/ceremony/hireage will be provided
- We are a no smoking property. Any smokers must be outside and use ashtrays provided.
- No animals are permitted on the property. (except for working assistance dogs for guide and hearing assistance dogs.)
- No Fireworks are to be lit on the property as we have farms with stock surrounding the property
Health and Safety
Paradise Valley Lodge has direct access to the Ngongotaha Stream. For the safety of
all concerned it is very important to follow the safety guidelines and terms.
- Entering and exploring our property is by confirmed booking or permission only. We hold no responsibility for any accident, injury or death while staying at Paradise Valley Lodge.
- Visitors to the property or accessing the stream we hold no responsibility for any accident, injury or death.
- Supervise your young children carefully, make sure an adult closes the gate properly.
- If for any reason, Paradise Valley Lodge is unable to accommodate you after your booking is confirmed, we will notify you immediately by e-mail. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Under no circumstances will the details of guests be shared amongst individuals nor be distributed to a third party without consent.
- The Guest will not do anything that could adversely affect the Owner’s Insurance over the Accommodation. Personal effects of the Guest will not be insured by the owner. The Guest acknowledges that all personal items and vehicles (including vehicle contents) of the guest remain the guest’s responsibility and the owner accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage.
- No Liability can be accepted by Paradise Valley Lodge for any injury, loss, damage or death to the guest or guest’s property or any visitor to the property, arising out of or in connection to use of the property.
- The guest agrees, that should all of these conditions not be adhered to the owner or their agents will have the right to terminate this contract/booking and the guest and all other persons will vacate the property immediately if requested to do so by Paradise Valley Lodge or a representative, in this event the guest agrees that no refund will be due or paid for any unused accommodation nights.
Legal Trading Name: Paradise Valley Lodge
As at December 10, 2021